Location: McKinney, TX
Industry: Transportation and Security
Employer: B&B Roadway and Security Solutions
Title: Electrical Engineer
and applies advanced electro-mechanical engineering product development methods
and theories to provide product solutions in the vehicle barrier security and
traffic management market.
- Documentation generation for control
wiring, component layout, wiring cable interfaces, conduit specifications.
- Ladder logic PLC programming:
Siemens LOGO, Allen Bradley Micrologix, Direct
- Electrical product development
with low voltage (<600v), motor control (0.5-5HP), simple DC circuits,
analog/digital sensors, logic concepts, battery technology, VFDs, linear
actuators, and servo motor controls.
- Plans, conducts, technically
directs and implements product development projects for customer driven
- Provides technical support to
sales and marketing.
- Conducts investigations, field
tests and implementation of product solutions.
- Investigates and implements
engineering design updates.
- May provide work leadership
for lower level employees.
- Customer interface on
technical project issues or opportunities.
and maintenance of bills of materials utilizing ERP/MRP systems.
- Technical production support
during fabrication and test.
- Strong control wiring basics
- Knowledge of AC induction
motors operational parameters.
- Strong troubleshooting skills,
electrical and mechanical.
- NEC, IEC, NEMA, CE directives,
UL standards general knowledge.
- Basic understanding of ethernet
protocol controlled devices.
- Component specification for electrical/mechanical
components and drive systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organizational
skills in a multi-tasking environment.
- 5-30% domestic/international
- Experience with analytical and
CAD software (Excel, MathCAD, SolidWorks,
- Knowledge of design
techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of models and
drawings related to new product development.
- Excellent verbal and written
communication and presentation skills.
- Superior internal and external
customer communication skills.
- BS degree in Electrical
Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Requires 4 or more years of
applicable Electrical Engineering design.
forward your to email@example.com with reference to Electrical Engineer on the subject
line. Position subject to background check
and drug testing.