Location: McKinney, TX
Industry: Transportation and Security
Employer: B&B Roadway and Security Solutions
Title: Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
and applies advanced electro-mechanical engineering product development methods
and theories to provide product solutions in the vehicle barrier security
- Product development and design
- Plans, conducts, technically
directs and implements product development projects for customer driven
- Provides technical support to
sales and marketing.
- Conducts investigations, field
tests and implementation of product solutions.
- Investigates and implements
engineering design updates.
- May provide work leadership
for lower level employees.
- Customer interface on
technical project issues or opportunities.
- Technical production support
during fabrication and test.
- Experience with analytical and
CAD software (SolidWorks, AutoCAD).
- Requires knowledge of design
techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of models and
drawings related to new product development.
- Excellent verbal and written
communication and presentation skills.
- Superior internal and external
customer communication skills.
- Understanding of the practical
application of engineering science and technology.
- Experience with metal
fabrication techniques, manufacturing, bills of materials and general
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
- BS degree in Mechanical
Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Requires 4 or more years of
applicable Mechanical Engineering design, Operational and Sales Experience.
forward Resume and Cover Letter email@example.com with reference to Mechanical
Engineer on Subject line. Position
subject to Background check and Drug testing.